2010年8月17日火曜日

Aug 16th

Hi! I'm Megumi.

Today was a really hot day!
It is quite different from last week!!!
We don't need any jackets these days!:(

Today in the class, we began to organize final presentations.
That includes mission statements, backgrounds of each company,
results of our interview and survey, and some recommendations...
Anyway, it is a really hard work!
Even though we face difficulty when we make presentations in Japanese,
now we should be more struggling because we are making them in English!!!
Next Friday, we'll do our presentation in front of our classmates.

Personally speaking, I ate some Japanese food again at night.
Today I ate Japanese shoyu ramen. It was fabulous!
Also, I was talking about my elementary school days with my friends at the lounge.
We did some good old games like Magical Banana! :)

See ya☆

By Megumi Murakami

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿