2010年8月15日日曜日

Aug.13th & 14th

Hello!!

First, sorry for did not write blog yesterday.
So I write about today and YESTERDAY!

Aug. 13th

We did practice presentation about
"How to use 1.5 million euros for the Valentino Chocolate company
to become International company."
It was second time to do presentation in Uvic.
And Everyone did better English presentation than presentation in Japan.
I think that is because we got skill of English and presentation.
I was so grad about that!!

After that, we went to gym to play some sports.
Almost all Rikkyo students came to play.
I played soccer, basketball, and squash ball.
I know about squash ball, but it is not popular in Japan,
so everyone was interesting about squash ball.
It was so fun to play!!!
I recommend everyone to play squash ball least one time!!

Then, we went to BBQ activity!!
We got hamburgers, chips, pops, and cakes.
Also Great musics were played.
some one were dancing.

We spend great time in 13th.

Aug. 14th

I woke up at 7am
because I have to go to company of
"Victoria Carriage Tours"
to interview about them.
We will do final presentation about them.

after we did interview,
we were shopping and eat lunch at "Local kitchen."
We can stay here for just 10 more days.
So we try to find souvenir to some one.

After that, we had a program to go to The Butchart Garden.
There ware great view.
And also there ware " Japanese garden written 日本庭園"
We felt Japan in the Canada♪

At PM9:15,
Fireworks were started.
That was so great!!!!
We all excited to see it!!!
It was little difference between Japanese one to Canadian one.
But I cannot explain in word, sorry.

anyway, We spend great time again.

We spend great time in Canada everyday.
It is so good thing.

I hope we can spend great time last 10 days.


........Good night☆

By Daiki Umemura

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿