2010年8月22日日曜日

Aug. 20 & 21

I am sorry for not upload blog yesterday.
We did final presentation and get tired...

So I will write for 2 days again. lol


Aug 20

As I wrote before,
We had a final presentation.
My business is " Victoria Carriage Tours."
This time, we change group member,
so I did without B team members.

Anyway, Our business group did practice so much on 19th.
So We get tired on 20th...
However we did great presentation, I think.
Actually, We had some mistakes,
but they were not big problem.
The important thing is that
we think presentation was great.
And I think it was great so it is OKAY!!!

After presentation, I got much tiredness and get sleep to much...


Aug 21

We went to Vancouver by ourselves.
Everyone got nervous
but class leader, Natsumo lead us to there.
There are great for looking, great foods,
and some interesting store so we wear shopping almost all time.

We spend about 5 hrs to get there.
I do not know we have more faster way to get there,
but anyway we spend great time at there,
so have no problem~

We can stay here for just 2days,
so I try to spend time more carefully ...

By Daiki Umemura

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿