2010年8月25日水曜日

last day!

Hi! It's Megumi Murakami!
Actually, I'm now writing this diary in Japan.
I'm sooooo sleepy and fighting with jet lug now..:(
So, please understand even if I make some mistakes of writing. lol

In the morning of August 23th, we received some feed backs of classes from teachers.
We looked back our first presentations about Japanese culture, practice presentations
about Valentino Chocolates, and final presentations of each company.
I think all we could develop some skills of presentations through those activities.

And in the evening of that day, we had a farewell party at Harbor Tower Hotel!
All we were dressed up in beautiful formal clothes.
We enjoyed tasty buffet at the hotel so much!

Next early morning, we left UVic for Japan!

I miss Canada so much!><
I'll never forget this special experience in Victoria forever!
I think we are the luckiest students to study in UVic!
Thank you, UVic!!!:D

Have a nice day☆

By Megumi Murakami

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿