2010年8月10日火曜日

Aug 9th

Hello!

Today was the beginning of the second week!

In the first class, we made small presentations to
practice for the final business presentation!
Even though it was just a small presentation,
I got nervous :( I think I need some improvement...

We'll also ask some companies about the companies' business,
so we chose some question in the class today.
I'm really looking forward to meeting them!

By the way, today was very very cold...
I could not put up with this severe cold any more,
so I decided to buy a UVic parka!
I bought blue one. I really like it!

At night, some students gathered in the lounge and
ate some Japanese foods which we bought in downtown.
For example, Koara no march, Ottotto, Akai kitsune...and so on.
They were specially delicious than usual! :)

Have a sweet dream☆

By Megumi Murakami

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿