2010年8月18日水曜日

AUG. 17th

Good Evening!

We only have a week more for staying Victoria.
I'm so sad....

Today, We took class from morning to noon.
Our final presentation will be on Friday.
We do not have much time to prepare for it.
So in class, we prepare for it.
And also we did after class,
and get done today's work by 8 pm today.

After that, I went to the top of hill with friends.
It is because we can see stars so beautiful at there.
We could see shooting stars, and other cool one.
We can not see those in Japan,
Specially, near the Tokyo...

So it was great experience for me.

I want to go there again until I get back to the Japan.

By Daiki Umemura

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Daiki,
    Seems like you all had a nice time watching the stars.
    Thanks for writing the blog and good luck tomorrow.
    Nicola

    返信削除