2010年8月8日日曜日

AUG. 7th

Hi,
Today is first weekend in Uvic,
and also first rainy day, too.

I take program called "Tea for Two."
I grad to take this program
because almost all classmates want to take it,
but there are just 18 people space for this program,
so teacher choose members who can take it.
I got win!! It's so lucky~~

In Tea for Two program,
Canadian women pick me and mizuki.
Then she brought us many place
that are great view of sea or town.

After that we talk about ourselves, about Victoria, and, meaningless contents.
That is so great opportunity to talk English and learn foreign country cultures.

Then in afternoon, we went to gym for exercising.
We played basketball, soccer, badminton....etc
We all had good time of exercise with many people..
And probably we all got tired...... so I think we sleep long time today...

By the way,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

YUJI KODATE

BY Daiki Umemura

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿